Frequently Asked Questions
A standard cleaning includes:
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Changing bedding (upon request)
- Dusting blinds and ceiling fans
- Cleaning window ledges
- Dusting the baseboards
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Light straightening
- Deep clean
- Inside fridge (if empty)
- Inside oven
- Interior window glass
- Inside cabinets (if empty)
- Window glass
- Inside fridge
- Inside oven
For the safety of our teams and to protect both us and our clients from potential liabilities the following limitations to service are:
- We do not clean electronic devices such as tv's, stereos, computers, etc.
- Exterior of windows
- If an area in the home is considered or has the potential to be considered a bio-hazard, that area will not be cleaned (emptying/cleaning cat litter boxes, human/animal excrement, etc).
- We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder.
- We do not move furniture over 15 lbs.
- It is to the clients advantage to have the home picked up as much as possible allowing us to be able to get to all areas so that we can optimize your cleaning. At 2 Girls 1 Mop, we provide light straightening of the areas that we clean. If such areas/surfaces are cluttered at the time of cleaning, your team will clean around those areas.
Manage Your Account
Trust And Security
Pricing And Policies
The amount of time your cleaning will take is dependent on several factors.
- What shape the home is in
- How big the home is
- How many cleaners we send (this is dependent on home size and scheduling)
Most initial cleans take between 4 and 8 man hours. Reoccurring cleans take approximately 1/3 the time of the initial.