Frequently Asked Questions
Click the login link at the top. You can create an account from there.
We service the East Nashville area. We are based out of Mt Juliet and we travel to most areas in a 30 mile radius.
A standard cleaning includes:
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Changing bedding (upon request)
- Dusting blinds and ceiling fans
- Cleaning window ledges
- Dusting the baseboards
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Light straightening
- Deep clean
- Inside fridge (if empty)
- Inside oven
- Interior window glass
- Inside cabinets (if empty)
- Window glass
- Inside fridge
- Inside oven
For the safety of our teams and to protect both us and our clients from potential liabilities the following limitations to service are:
- We do not clean electronic devices such as tv's, stereos, computers, etc.
- Exterior of windows
- If an area in the home is considered or has the potential to be considered a bio-hazard, that area will not be cleaned (emptying/cleaning cat litter boxes, human/animal excrement, etc).
- We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder.
- We do not move furniture over 15 lbs.
- It is to the clients advantage to have the home picked up as much as possible allowing us to be able to get to all areas so that we can optimize your cleaning. At 2 Girls 1 Mop, we provide light straightening of the areas that we clean. If such areas/surfaces are cluttered at the time of cleaning, your team will clean around those areas.
Manage Your Account
There is a login button at the top of the page. Click it and you will be directed to a login screen.
Click the login in button at the top of the page. Click "forgot your password". You will be directed to create a new password.
Login to your account and you will be able to change all of your personal information.
Login to your account. There is a place to change your payment info.
Either give us a call at 615-784-8781 or click the book now button.
Trust And Security
Yes! We currently utilize Stripe and Square to secure and process your credit card information.
Absolutely! All of our cleaners are insured and bonded. All staff is also background checked.
If you are not 100% satisfied, call us within 24 hours and we will come back and ensure that your expectations are met.
You do not need to be home for your cleaning services. Many clients provide us a key or alarm code, use a hide-a-key, or some other similar device for us to gain entry to the home. The full price of the cleaning applies if we cannot gain access to the home.
Yes! All of our cleaners are insured and bonded for you peace of mind.
Pricing And Policies
No problem. Either give us a call or log into your account and adjust your booking. All cancellations / reschedules must be completed 48 hours before the service or a $50 cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations / reschedules made with less than 24 hours notice are subject to the full price of the cleaning.
We charge the full price of the cleaning if we are unable to access your home during your appointment time. We will try to contact you for 15 minutes before we leave and the lockout fee is charged.
We provide flat rate pricing by the square foot. Check out our "Book Now" page to get a instant, free, no obligation quote. For jobs that are considered outside our normal scope of work we charge by the hour.
The amount of time your cleaning will take is dependent on several factors.
- What shape the home is in
- How big the home is
- How many cleaners we send (this is dependent on home size and scheduling)
Most initial cleans take between 4 and 8 man hours. Reoccurring cleans take approximately 1/3 the time of the initial.
Every home we clean receives an initial, top to bottom, whole house clean. We bring the home to a professional level of cleanliness. After the initial visit we maintain that level of cleanliness. It is much less work to maintain the cleanliness of a home than it is to initially get it there. The reoccurring price is also less because you are being rewarded for being a valued regular client.